From OpenStreetMap Wiki
(Redirected from Aix-En-Provence)
|Aix-en-Provence, Bouches-du-Rhône, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
|latitude: 43.526, longitude: 5.445|
|Browse Aix-en-Provence map 43° 31′ 34″ N, 5° 26′ 42″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
|OpenStreetMap images (and underlying map data) are freely available under the OpenStreetMap License.|
If you have specific goals to suggest, don't hesitate to edit this page.
- Finish mapping the city ;-)
- Import the buildings (page de suivi du 13)
- Finish bus lanes
- OpenFountainMap ? (since Aix is a town with a huge number of fountains)
- Bus lane 3 (Palette / Le Tholonet) and the other side near Jas-de-Bouffans suburb ("optional" parts of the line have not been added because missing geographic datas)
V'hello (bike sharing system by JCDecaux) using amenity=bicycle_rental (more information: Tag:amenity=bicycle_rental)V’hello closed and stations have been dismantled. They should be remove from the map.
- Bus lanes ("Aix En Bus" 15, 16, 17, 18, 18b, 19), L040 (Aix / Marseilles Airport via Aix-TGV train station), and "Aix / Saint Cannat" Link (Thanks to RatZillaS)
- Bus lane 1
- Bus lane 2
- Bus lane 3 (unfinished)
- Bus lane 5
- Bus lane 6
- All the 16 Cyclocity stations have been mapped (amenity:bicycle_rental)
- ... ?
- Pierre Mauduit (pedrov)
- Gaël Musquet (RatzillaS)