Note: At the moment, we will coordinate all of Khartoum, Bahri and Omdurman from this page even though they are considered seperate Cities in Sudan.
|latitude: 15.5648, longitude: 32.5663|
|Browse Khartoum map 15° 33′ 53″ N, 32° 33′ 59″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
Khartoum is a city in Sudan at latitude 15° 33′ 53″ North, longitude 32° 33′ 59″ East.
Colour and symbol legend
The status of each map region is indicated by a symbol, which describes the type of feature, and a colour, which indicates the completeness of that feature in a map region.
Meaning of symbols
- - Roads for car traffic are present. One way streets and pedestrian streets are present. This means that the map can be used for car navigation - Key: c
- - Street names are labelled. This means that the map can be used to find an address - Key: l
- - All housenumbers are present - Key: h
- - All cycleways, and field and forest roads suitable for bicycles are present - Key: b
- - All footways are present - Key: fo
- - All wheelchair access is present - Key: d
- - All public transports are present (including name of the bus stop/station names) - Key: tr
- - All public institutions are present (Churches, sports facilities, venues, schools, hospitals, city hall) - Key: p
- - All petrol stations are present - Key: fu
- - All restaurants and hotels are present - Key: r
- - All tourist attractions are present - Key: t
- - All natural resources are mapped (e.g Water, Lakes and Woodland) - Key: n
Meaning of colours
|Tutti Island||--Peter Dörrie 10:03, 17 April 2009 (UTC)|
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
In 2013, HOT have been mapping areas of Khartoum due to the 2013 Sudan floods.