|amenity = bank|
|A financial establishment where customers can, among other services, deposit money and take loans.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A bank branch is a financial establishment where customers can, among other services, deposit and withdraw money, take loans, make investments and transfer funds.
How to Map
Either add a node at the centre or trace the building outline as a closed way and add the tag amenity=bank.
Tags to use in combination
- name=* - the branch name (or the company if the branch name is unknown).
- brand=* - the brand of the bank (e.g. "Deutsche Bank")
- operator=* - to define which company the branch belongs to (e.g., "Deutsche Bank AG").
- bic=* - to add the wikipedia:Bank Identifier Code tag uniquely identifying the branch using the international ISO 9362 Bank Identifier Code. This is not widely used by mappers yet.
- drive_through=yes/no - Bank offers drive through service.
You can use a atm=yes or atm=no - to quickly specify whether a public cash machine (ATM) is also available at the branch. However the preferred level of detail is to place separate nodes for each ATM machine, tagged with amenity=atm. This indicates the number of ATMs and which side of the building they are on.