|latitude: 52.95, longitude: -1.25|
|Browse map of Broxtowe 52°57′00″ N, 1°15′00″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
Broxtowe is a district in Nottinghamshire at latitude 52°57′00″ North, longitude 1°15′00″ West.
Useful confirmatory information about boundaries can be obtained when surveying. For instance, wheelie bins, road name signs etc., may have the name or logo of the council displayed.
You may find further information regarding boundaries in the page /Boundary_Relations which is solely concerned with administrative boundaries of and within Broxtowe.
- Beeston. see Nottingham for mapping.
- Eastwood. Substantial progress made by User:GavinUK in June 2009. About 40% complete. SK53 20:38, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- Stapleford. see Nottingham for mapping.
Large Villages/Urban Areas
- Attenborough. see Nottingham for mapping.
- Bramcote. see Nottingham for mapping.
- Chilwell. see Nottingham for mapping.
- Toton. see Nottingham for mapping.
- Babbington, Brinsley
- Newthorpe, Nuthall