Bus routes in Aberdeen City
- routes - just neiljp so far!
- stops/platforms - full information probably only by neiljp, though a fair number have been added in the past by others (no naptan though).
If you intend to contribute, or have done, it'd be useful to coordinate efforts.
Added data on 'complete' stops:
- name (on sign, top of timetable)
- ref (5-digit, on sign, bottom right of timetable)
- shelter (yes/no)
- bench (yes/no)
- services (note=serv[ic]es: a,b,c,d, e,f, g); tagged like that to match group-by-4 on signs
No stops have yet been added to routes, though many are surveyed. Stops have been marked in the old and new schemes, since even now there is disagreement on whether the new is worthwhile or not.
First routes have a colour (see table background colour of number) and a small triangle in the boxes of the bus-stop signs. Non-first routes have not yet been surveyed at all, though service tagging on stops should enable these to be added later.
|The route is mapped as a relation (r)|
|Bus stops have been checked (h)|