Mapping Party Template
|latitude: LAT, longitude: LONG|
|Browse map of CITY LAT, LONG|
| External links:
|Use this template for your city|
CITY is a city in STATE at latitude LAT, longitude LONG.
Map error: latitude (lat) value '%1' is not a valid number
Mapping parties are events where anyone can come and participate in the OpenStreetMap project. OpenStreetMap is a free, open source map that can be contributed, edited and used by anyone anywhere. Mapping parties are social events where experienced and new mappers can meet to share and learn more about the project. The events are generally held in a public place, and allow time for discussion, mapping and editing. The event is open to all.
It's fun. It's free. You can help.
More about Mapping parties
- When: Saturday January 24th, 11am - 4pm
- Where: VENUE ADDRESS TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Email: EMAIL cell number:
- Phone: xxxxxxxx
- Event schedule:
- If you own a GPS, GPS-equipped smart phone, or laptop computer, please bring it along. If not, we will have GPS units to loan.
- Weather: This event is rain or shine.
- RSVP: please let us know that you will join us by registering on here: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/xxxxxx/
VENUE ADDRESS VENUE CONTACT
Add Routing directions to the venue if you would like too.
To add more points-of-interest to the city map as well as tackle areas that still need mapping.
Mapping Party Suggestions
Please feel free to suggest locations and goals for this mapping event as well as future events.