- OpenStreetMap data: Mapnik, Osmarender, OpenCycleMap, OpenStreetBrowser, Hike & Bike Map, OpenPisteMap, MapSurfer Roads, MapSurfer Topographic
- TeleAtlas/Google data: Google Maps, Google Satellite, Google Terrain, Google MapMaker
- Navteq data: Yahoo Maps, Yahoo Satellite
- Semi-transparent relief overlay by Hike & Bike Map
- Hiking symbols overlay by Hike & Bike Map
- Transparent street and labels overlay by OpenOrienteeringMap to create a hybrid with the satellite views
- Public transportation overlay by Openptmap
- Coordinate grid
- Create markers by clicking on the map (they will be saved in the Permalink)
- Create and view OpenStreetBugs
- Coming soon: measure distances and areas
- Keyboard control using the arrow keys, + and -
- Permalink in the browser’s address bar for the exact current view of the map (the URL hash part is constantly updated). The browser’s “Back” button can be used to go back to the last view.
- Search for places using Nominatim.
- Enter an OpenStreetMap Permalink or coordinates (syntax: Latitude, Longitude) to zoom to that point.
- Enter the URL of a GPX, KML, OSM or GML file to display it on the map.
- Enter the short cut “node 123”, “way 123”, “relation 123” or “trace 123” to show the OpenStreetMap item with that number on the map.
- Add the search to your browser’s search toolbar (the URL would be http://facilmap.org/#s=%s).
- Calculate shortest/fastest route for car, bicycle or foot using the MapQuest API.
- Drag and drop the route start and destination.
- Drag parts of the route to change its course (creating additional routing points, which can be removed again using double-click).
All features of the map can easily be integrated into other web sites. There are also some enhancements to simplify some OpenLayers features. See /API.
FacilMap uses a bug tracker on bugs.cdauth.eu. Feel free to add bug reports or feature requests there.