|Latitude: 39.7449, Longitude: -104.9645|
|Browse Denver map|
| External links:
|Use this template for your city|
Denver is a city in Colorado at latitude 39° 44′ 42″ North, longitude 104° 57′ 52″ West.
Local OSM Group
|Local User Group|
|Where:||Denver, front range, and west, check meetup website (map)|
|mailing list - archive|
Be sure to check out our meetup.com group!
Tools 101: at MapQuest Headquarters December 14th, 2010
Meetup Idaho Springs Mapathon
- October 9th. more info here: http://www.meetup.com/OSM-Colorado/calendar/14785687/
Denver Pub Meetup
- October 12th. Location TBD.
- When: November 19th
- Where: CU-Denver Campus Exact location to be determined
- More Info: http://www.wherecamp5280.org
- Winter Park Ski Event
- Saturday after WhereCamp 5280 we'll put our OSM mapping skillz to use on the slopes
- more info at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WinterPark_Ski_Mapping_Event
- August 29-30th
- August 14-15 - WhereCamp see geothought blog
- July 30th 6pm-9pm 2009
- Sunday August 2nd 2009 - Dawson Butte Open Space, Caslte Rock, Co
- June 27th 2009 - Chautauqua Park Boulder, Co - Hurricane lead a group of OSMers on a beautiful hike through Chautauqua Park for about 3 hours. We then drove to Southern Sun Brewery to upload our traces and get a bite to eat.
- 17th Feb 2010(?) - Wynkoop Brewery, downtown Denver - on facebook
- Denver-based Project of the week WE STARTED MAPPING OUR CITY CYCLE ROUTES!
- Sunday June 28th - REI Flagship Store - A group of 10 OpenStreetMappers met at the REI flagship store downtown Denver. We then rode south towards Mile High Invesco field and turned west. We rode to Sloan's Lake and around it and returned back to REI. At the Starbucks, Hurricane demonstrated how to upload traces, mark waypoints and edit the map!
- May 20th and May 21st - Auraria Campus - A spectacular two day event to map the entire CU-Denver and Metro State University Campus!
- April 10th FIRST MONTHLY 'MAPPY' HOUR! - Baker St. Pub and Grill 8101 Belleview Englewood
- Mapping Party - Denver, Feburary 28th and March 1st 2009. Oragnised by User:Hurricane. Met at 'The Wynkoop Brewery' () We had an introduction to OpenStreetMap for beginners, a mapping session, and then reconvened for editing / uploading and a social event.
- Mapping Party - Boulder, January 31st 2009. Oragnised by User:Hurricane. Met at 'The cup' (map) We had an introduction to OpenStreetMap for beginners, a mapping session, and then reconvened for editing / uploading and a social event. Read about it on community.cloudmade.com/blog. Listed
- BBBike @ Denver - a cycle route planner for Denver