Derry, New Hampshire
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|Derry, New Hampshire, New Hampshire, United States|
|latitude: 42.8975, longitude: -71.2831|
|Browse Derry, New Hampshire map 42° 53′ 51″ N, 71° 16′ 59″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
|OpenStreetMap images (and underlying map data) are freely available under the OpenStreetMap License.|
- Official Derry Town Website
- Derry Rail Trail Alliance
- Go Green Derry
- Derry News (local newspaper)
- Nutfield News (local newspaper)
- Union Leader (regional newspaper)
- Eagle Tribune (regional newspaper)
- WMUR (regional television station)
- Rebuilding I93
Town Border Relation:
addr:postcode=03038 for the town of Derry. The East Derry Post Office has a zip code of 03041.
- Bing - These are the newest and highest resolution images currently available. Alignment is generally good, but images (and alignment) can vary as you zoom in and out.
- USGS High Resolution Orthoimagery - These are served as WMS from 2005. Alignment is generally consistent with GPS traces and TIGER data from the area. Images are infrared, which helps pick out building outlines from among the trees.
- National Agriculture Imagery Program - newer than USGS, however slightly lower resolution. Also images are slightly shifted.