|Feature : Education features|
|Used to describe education features.|
Education features are map objects and object features which relate to educational activities. Click through to the value page (e.g. amenity=school) for additional tags to use and related features to map.
Enumeration of education features
These key-tag combinations are well accepted and in heavy use.
- amenity=school — became established in 2008; did not go through a formal proposal process
These key-tag combinations are in various proposed feature stages.
- age_group — proposed 2012; relates to the age of students at school
- driving school — proposed 2009
- ISCED — proposed 2012; relates to education level associated with a school
- Trade school — proposed May 2012; "post-secondary, often private for-profit, training center for a specific trade"
- training — proposed 2010; facilities like dance school, language learning, IT computer classes etc.
- amenity=music_school — facilities that give lessons on making music, such as with an instrument.
- campus building — abandoned 2012 due to inactivity
- education centre — abandoned 2008 without explanation
- Pre-School (early childhood education) — abandoned 2012 due to inactivity
- childcare — rejected based on voting outcome, 2011
- research institution — rejected based on voting outcome, 2008
Features of unknown status
- school=* — wiki page created in 2009; >50% are used in combination with amenity=school
- school=blind — redirects to amenity=school