Fosm.org (website) is a fork of the OpenStreetMap database, designed to keep the CC-by-SA license (OSM's data license before the switch to ODbL in September 2012) and thereby keep all the data compatible with it.
It is a work-in-progress, although the data and a limited read/write API are already running. It is possible to configure JOSM to use the fosm.org server for downloads and uploads of data. It is also possible to use Merkaartor with patches applied https://github.com/fosm/fosm-merkaartor.
There are patches for the revert scripts https://github.com/fosm/FOSM-revert-scripts.
- The discussion group is here .
- There is an ideascale setup  and a discussion group.
- There is a twitter account  and a hashtag #fosm_maps.
- there is a wiki  .
- The google plus page is, .
- The facebook page .
- There is a set of github repo .
- The community blog .
|This article is a stub. You can help OpenStreetMap by expanding it.|