This project is about parsing opening_hours=* syntax and related tags.
- 1 Project Name
- 2 Main Contact
- 3 Other people involved
- 4 Short description of your project
- 5 Preview
- 6 Why is this project interesting to the OSM community?
- 7 What special software will you need?
- 8 What resources will you need?
- 9 Where is your source code?
- 10 What data do you need?
- 11 Related Projects
- 12 State
Other people involved
Short description of your project
- Helping mappers to develop there opening_hours=* tags and as QA tool.
- Finding open facilities near you.
Why is this project interesting to the OSM community?
It is the most sophisticated implementation of the opening_hours specification. It can also be used to test if your opening_hours value complies with this specification.
What special software will you need?
- Web server which can deliver static web pages.
- GNU/Linux env to run cron jobs and the API server
What resources will you need?
- 2 GiB disk space.
- A bit processing power for the opening_hours-statistics and the opening_hours_server.js.
Where is your source code?
What data do you need?