FR:Featured images/Apr-Jun 2014
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Galerie des images remarquables d’avril à juin 2014
Détails et descriptions
Semaine 14 (du lundi 31 mars 2014 au dimanche 6 avril 2014) [Edit]
- English : OpenStreetMap has been awarded the Document Freedom Day UK Award accepted the award on behalf of OSM.
Semaine 15 (du lundi 7 avril 2014 au dimanche 13 avril 2014) [Edit]
Semaine 16 (du lundi 14 avril 2014 au dimanche 20 avril 2014) [Edit]
- English : State of the Map France 2014 took place a week ago in Paris with more than 250 attendees
Semaine 17 (du lundi 21 avril 2014 au dimanche 27 avril 2014) [Edit]
- English : 492 people attended State Of The Map U.S. 2014 in Washington DC. You can watch video recordings of the presentations.
Semaine 18 (du lundi 28 avril 2014 au dimanche 4 mai 2014) [Edit]
- English : Although this map looks distinctly hand-drawn, it is a data-driven rendering created using TileMill and GIMP, and available as a slippy map covering Toulouse
Semaine 19 (du lundi 5 mai 2014 au dimanche 11 mai 2014) [Edit]
- English : The London HOT Congo Mapathon event was run by HOT and MSF this weekend, to map the city of Lubumbashi using Field Papers notes gathered by local people.
Semaine 20 (du lundi 12 mai 2014 au dimanche 18 mai 2014) [Edit]
- English : Lübeck Hauptbahnhof has been modelled in 3D within the OpenStreetMap data (using the Simple 3D Buildings tags), allowing tools like OSM2World to render this image. (slippy map)
Semaine 21 (du lundi 19 mai 2014 au dimanche 25 mai 2014) [Edit]
- English : For the past few months the community in the Netherlands have been carrying out a manual merging BAGimport of open address and buildings data, using a special JOSM import plugin (dutch), and this site to monitor the progress uploading areas of data
Semaine 22 (du lundi 26 mai 2014 au dimanche 1 juin 2014) [Edit]
- English : Austrian OpenStreetMappers at Linuxwochen 2014 in Vienna, offering T-shirts, tablecloths, posters, books, cups, and notebooks!
Semaine 23 (du lundi 2 juin 2014 au dimanche 8 juin 2014) [Edit]
- English : Trying out the iD editor for the first time. Sixteen test subjects went through the process and gave their feedback as part of a "Civic User Testing Group" event in Chicago
Semaine 24 (du lundi 9 juin 2014 au dimanche 15 juin 2014) [Edit]
- English : The new Indian state of Telangana which was created by an order of the Indian government, has been incorporated into the map by OpenStreetMap volunteers. Telangana was created by partitioning the state of Andhra Pradesh into two. Read more on dalek2point3's diary
Semaine 25 (du lundi 16 juin 2014 au dimanche 22 juin 2014) [Edit]
- English : With more than 200 participants State Of The Map Europe 2014 was hosted in Karlsruhe last weekend.
Semaine 26 (du lundi 23 juin 2014 au dimanche 29 juin 2014) [Edit]
- English : This event in Natori, Japan, was an OpenStreetMap mapping party as part of a LocalWiki initiative to describe city neighbourhoods, and promote community building in an area struck by the 2011 tsunami. Read more on the localwiki blog