|shop = electronics|
|A shop selling consumer electronics such as TVs, radios and fridges.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Shop selling consumer electronics (TV, radio, fridge)
May focus on big household appliances washing machines, fridges, ovens, etc. Most electronics shops will also sell related peripheral devices, cables, batteries, etc. May sell second-hand electronics. May offer repair services.
How to Map
Tags to use in combination
- shop=appliance (proposed) could be used for shops primarily selling "white goods". Fridges, Washing machines, etc. - Note: For a long time though this type of shop has been classified within shop=electronics.
- shop=computer for a shop primarily focused on computers and computer peripherals etc (large shop=electronics shops may sell computers but not be focussed on them)
- shop=robot for a shop primarily focused on robots (large shop=electronics shops may sell robots but not be focused on them. Just use the shop=robot "services" tags in addition in those cases).
- shop=camera - shops primarily selling cameras and camera equipment
- shop=hifi the suggested distinction is to use this tag for a shop that sells High Fildelity or High End environment to listen music or watch films at home.
- shop=mobile_phone - for a shop selling mobile phones and accessories.
- shop=radiotechnics - for a shop focused on selling electronic components, electrical products, radio measuring devices, supplies for radio and electronics.
- shop=electrical - electrical supplies (cable, cable channels, electric sockets etc) and electrical devices (electric meters, junction boxes, fuse boxes etc).