File talk:Lille toile.jpg
- moved from Featured_image_proposals to here (13:16, 16 December 2013 (UTC))
I'm asking about permissions on an interesting image here : http://www.portailsig.org/content/petit-atelier-cartographique-creer-une-cartographie-minimaliste-d-ilots-urbains-partir-des-d#comment-586
Here is the map : 400px
And the canvas :
-- Bescu 20:47, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
- Nice, and a great docu/story (only very quickly read, yet)! I am not sure which version of the image I like more.
- Thank you, Bescu and Harry!
- Are you the author / designer of this map and also the photographer? On the blog entry there is "Maxime R..." mentioned. Which (nick)name of you should be attributed if someone reuses the images?
- The idea is by Jazzberry Blue, de MissMap, ou d'Armelle Caron? Is is even the same algorithm? --Aseerel4c26 (talk) 21:33, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
- Cool. Would be good to clarify the exact authorship of the image. If you could let us know more info Bescu. In the meantime though I think it's safe to assume it's shared under an open license.
- I've tweaked the image slightly and here is a slightly modified caption:
- "A colourful artistic map of Lille (France) with its characteristic star-shaped citadel, made using OpenStreetMap data and QGIS as described in the tutorial here"
- -- Harry Wood (talk) 22:16, 9 December 2013 (UTC)