Foundation/Local Chapters/United States/Minutes-2013-10-36
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Transitionary meeting of the 2012/2013/2014 board
- Mele Sax-Barnett (incoming)
- Kathleen Danielson (incoming)
- Ian Dees (incoming)
- John Novak (outgoing)
- Jim McAndrew (outgoing)
- Martijn van Exel
- Alex Barth
- Meet and greet
- Martijn: update of previous procedures
- Alex: last year overview
- Kathleen: interested in growing grassroots
- Mele: How can we open OSM to new comers? Provide better learning materials?
- Discussion about #editathons
- Package them better with documentation, starter package
- Do hangouts with hangout hosts
- Education: Have Nuala Cowan do a guest blog post about "Teaching OSM"
- Ian: we should use our 300 people mailing list
- Wochennotiz is great
- Do something like a bi weekly news letter?
- Should there be a firstname.lastname@example.org?
- Discussion: How do we connect people to the right contacts that can provide an answer?
- Monday Oct 21st 8 PM Eastern
- When should we do AGM?
- Walk through of GitHub
- Retrospective on #editathons