Foundation/Local Chapters/United States/Minutes-2015-01-13
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- Please all vote on the thread
- Add to the note to talk-us that we are all in agreement (if we are). Our opinion is important.
- How to get our membership to comment and know about it. How about we post it to talk-us and send out an email to our membership.
- After a week we will push for a membership vote.
- Alyssa: Second or third tier will be more attractive to most potential sponsor. So we should have a tier on top of that.
- Ranges are still pretty big: 200-300 or even 400k.
- Alex is still very concerned that we will be alienating existing sponsors if we go even higher than a $25k top tier.
- We can work with add ons if companies can be stretched to give more money.
- Agreed on $25k with modular opportunities.
- Edit the gist copy directly, Tristen will grab from there.
- Status API Training Shop Blog About Pricing