Foundation/Local Chapters/United States/Minutes-2015-01-27
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Vote for bylaws
- How many responses do we have? 91 out of 202.
- Put the list of who has responsed together
- Reaching out to people one-on-one with spreadsheet
- Like what we have
- Just need to write it up and put comms around it
- Issue #84
- Martijn + Eleanor had already started drafting a blog post
- Probably should send it out after the comms for SOTM US
- Vote for $200 sponsorship on the Austin proposal from Sara: 4 yeas, 1 not present
- Sara to give us payment information and send us pictures
- Haven't heard back from Debbie yet
- Was hoping for progress, Ian will ping her
SOTM US Sponsorship deck
- Do we need to vote on sponsorship deck as a board?
- Probably not, but we can give a blanket permission to the SOTM organizational committee with a vote
- The org committee should just take stuff and work on it. Don't need a vote on everything.
- If something is controversial to the board, the board should flag it