Foundation/Local Chapters/United States/Minutes-2015-02-10
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- Ian (late)
Bookkeeper / Finances
- Alex and Ian had a call with another prospective bookkeeper Lou which went well. We would be a little small for her though. Perhaps more expensive to us, but more of a concern would be that she would not want to work with us or not be as committed because we're so small.
- Debbie also re-emerged and she appeared to already have done some work and had some questions on sorting out 2013 which sounded encouraging.
- Alyssa's option will be put on hold.
- Ian will continue to manage this and will get back with answers to the questions.
- Wells Fargo has sent fax statements thanks to Thea. We can now prove that the account is in fact closed.
Conflict of interest policy
- Financial interest disclosure is potentially an issue for @lxbarth. He will re-read and then we can vote and push through.
- @mvexel will take the lead in cleaning up the minutes for publication
- Whatever publication method is easiest is OK, nobody really has a preference.
- We should use slack more!