A special GM called for by members will take place on Sunday, 07 December 2014.
To all members of OpenStreetMap Foundation,
This is a formal announcement of a special General Meeting.
The meeting will be held electronically, using Internet Relay Chat (IRC), on the channel “#osmf-gm” on the irc.oftc.net server.
The official physical location for the meeting is 132 Maney Hill Road, Sutton Coldfield, B72 1JU, United Kingdom; however members are strongly encouraged to participate via IRC.
Voting is open to all regular members of the OpenStreetMap Foundation who joined before 7 November 2014 and whose membership account is not in arrears at the time of the meeting. Proxy voting will be available
- Monday 01 December 2014 1100 UTC - proxy voting opens
- Sunday 07 December 2014 1100 UTC - proxy voting closes
- Sunday 07 December 2014 1100 UTC - in person/ IRC voting opens
- Sunday 07 December 2014 1130 UTC - in person / IRC voting closes
- Count votes and report as available.
- Any other business
- End of GM
Attend the General meeting on IRC
- Use your favourite IRC client. attend the IRC channel #osmf-gm on irc.oftc.net by by the time the meeting is scheduled to start. Expect the meeting to last approximately one hour.
- Use the web client. Visit http://irc.osm.org Set your customary IRC nickname in the nick name text box. Select the channel osmf-gm from the channel selection. Press the login button.