From OpenStreetMap Wiki
(Redirected from Game)
- For more serious use in interactive worlds, see Simulators.
Gamification of map contributions
- AddressHunter - Mobile game for gathering address data
- How did you contribute to OpenStreetMap? - scoring and ranking your contribution
- Kort Game - Gamified Mobile App based on KeepRight data
- MapATag - Mobile gamified app for adding accessibility tag, by Wheelmap
- MapRoulette - Find bugs and win the competition by fixing most of them
- Mapper baseball cards 
- OSMFight - Compares two users in a map contribution face off
Games using OpenStreetMap data
In the game itself
- Gbanga - mixed reality social gaming
- GPS Mission
- JOSM/Plugins/WMS Racer - A game as a JOSM plugin!
- LearnYouACity - teach yourself where streets in your city are
- Leitstellenspiel (browser based game, also available in English language via http://www.missionchief.com )
- DE:LstSim is a browser based simulation game in German language. See also: Simulators
- Map of the Dead (iPhone)
- Master City (Android)
- Monopoly City Streets
- Nike Grid 
- State Of The Map 2012 site has a mini game
- SuperTuxKart - Map importing based on osm2world
- Train Lord
- FlightGear - Makes up most world scenery using osm2city.pyMore data such as roads since version 3.0.
- BucketMan - coloring your city (Android) - A game similar to PacMan but in the streets of your hometown! Homepage (in progress), Playstore link
- Zombie Tower Defense - A tower defense game played on maps of anywhere in the world!
- World of the living dead - Resurrection (screenshot with some OSM) - browser based zombie game (now shut down)
- Next Land http://demo.next.land indigogo funding page (& video)
For services around the games
- Battlefield 4 use custom maps via MapBox - "leaderboards allow players to compete within their geographic regions. The maps are tailored to the look and feel of the game"
Game map converters
- Minecraft - At least one person has generated blocky 3D minecraft maps from OSM data
- WikiProject Catalan/OpenStreetMap The Boardgame - a board game version of OpenStreetMap! (under development)
- Les plus grande cathedrales de France board game - Memory game using cathedral building footprints data. Was a featured image
Game development tools
- Unity – listing of OSM-based game development tools
Retro gaming-styled maps
Not actual game data converters, but styles inspired by games:
- GSoC Project Ideas 2011#OSM 4 games a modularized exporter for different game genres
- OSM Worms: Worms crawling along the roads and eating cars. They grow longer and longer. They are slower on smaller roads.
- OSM Packman: Fight the ghosts in your own neighborhoods roads and ways [Blog]
- 911-operator - Kickstarter funded game (under development)