Hammersmith and Fulham
| Hammersmith and Fulham, Greater London, England, United Kingdom|
|latitude: 51.493625, longitude: -0.224946|
|Browse map of Hammersmith and Fulham 51°29′37.05″ N, 0°13′29.81″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
London events have come to the borough on a several occasions. For more up-to-date London news follow that page.
|This article or section may contain out-of-date information. The information is no longer correct, or no longer has relevance.
If you know about the current state of affairs, please help keep everyone informed by updating this information. (Discussion)
This is out of date, or rather it was only ever populated for one region in the first place.
Numbers in the tables below refer to the "cake" slices shown (It's not a mapping party cake diagram, just a devision of the borough for tacking purposes)
Colour and symbol legend
The status of each map region is indicated by a symbol, which describes the type of feature, and a colour, which indicates the completeness of that feature in a map region.
The status is displayed using a template Template:State
- progress - 1/2/3/4/NA
Meaning of symbols
- - Roads for car traffic are present. One way streets and pedestrian streets are present. This means that the map can be used for car navigation - Key: c
- - Street names are labelled. This means that the map can be used to find an address - Key: l
- - All housenumbers are present - Key: h
- - All cycleways, and field and forest roads suitable for bicycles are present - Key: b
- - All footways are present - Key: fo
- - All wheelchair access is present - Key: d
- - All public transports are present (including name of the bus stop/station names) - Key: tr
- - All stop/station/harbour names are present - Key: ha
- - All bus lines are present (including name of the bus stop names) - Key: bu
- - All trolley/guided bus lines are present (including name of the station names) - Key: ty
- - All tram lines are present (including name of the tram station names) - Key: tm
- - All U-Bahn (subway in Germany) lines are present (including name of the station names) - Key: u
- - All S-Bahn (regional commuter train in Germany) lines are present (including name of the station names) - Key: s
- - All fast railway lines transports are present (including name of the train station names) - Key: tm
- - All steam railway lines transports are present (including name of the train station names) - Key: st
- - All ship lines are present (including name of the harbour station names) - Key: sh
- - All public institutions are present (Churches, sports facilities, venues, schools, hospitals, city hall) - Key: p
- - All petrol stations are present - Key: fu
- - All restaurants and hotels are present - Key: r
- - All tourist attractions are present - Key: t
- - All natural resources are mapped (e.g Water, Lakes and Woodland) - Key: n
Meaning of colours
Status of individual map cake slices
Names of locations are for reference only and may need refining.
Most cake dividing lines are on POI rich roads and should be covered by mappers mapping slices either side.
|Slice number||Location||Status||Remarks||mapped/checked by|
|6||North of Goldhawk Road|
|8||South of Goldhawk Road|
|11||North of Barons Court|
|12||Bishops Park||Solexious roads added|
|13||North End Road|
|14||South of Lilly Road|
|18||East of Wandsworth Bridge|