Humanitarian OSM Team/Working groups/Activation/meeting 2015-06-30

From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Activation WG Meeting Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 14:00 UTC

Participants: IRC handle (lines said)

russdeffner (94), BlakeGirardot_ (53), Tyler_Radford (37), hyances (18), edvac (10), danbjoseph (10), cristiano (6), mkl (4), adit_ (1)

Links mentioned in meeting

Meeting Summary

  • Agenda used was this hackpad.
  • Review last two meeting summaries (russdeffner, 14:02:29)
    • AGREED: Meeting summaries approved with minor edit for clarification (russdeffner, 14:10:32)
    • ACTION: Send email to activation@ regarding co-lead (assigned to Blake) (russdeffner, 14:11:32)
  • Discuss sensitivity regarding very high resolution imagery (russdeffner, 14:14:41)
    • IDEA: high resolution imagery and sensitivity/security to be discussed during imagery after action review (russdeffner, 14:21:01)
    • IDEA: may be of relevance for academic/research group, question is too broad for imagery-coord or activation, HOT could build mechanisms to protect imagery when needed (russdeffner, 14:27:04)
  • After Action Reviews (russdeffner, 14:28:29)
    • Tyler asking for feedback regarding Nepal lesson learned/after action review meetings; suggestion was to break them out by topic area (listed on the agenda). (russdeffner, 14:35:46)
    • Cristiano is organizing Imagery AAR, Blake is organizing Tagging (and potentially others) (russdeffner, 14:36:45)
    • IDEA: Maybe it is best to also ask this on the mailing list? (russdeffner, 14:37:20)
    • ACTION: AAR Leads to send emails and start scheduling (russdeffner, 14:54:19)
    • AARs can be any format the leads prefer, just needs to be able to provide summary report to community afterward (russdeffner, 14:57:40)
  • Feedback from UN OCHA (russdeffner, 14:59:45)
    • Tyler provided information about UN OCHA and HDX (russdeffner, 15:05:37)
    • IDEA: should we recruit a Partner Liaison for attending those UN OCHA calls? (russdeffner, 15:07:02)
    • IDEA: Some of this sounds like the OSM Usability role we're building in the curriculum, maybe part of their role could be to maintain HOT products/info on HDX? (russdeffner, 15:09:17)
  • Activation Protocol and Curriculum Update (russdeffner, 15:15:17)
    • the Activation Protocol review will remain open until at least the AWG meeting next week (russdeffner, 15:16:04)
  • Returned to discuss sensitivity around high resolution imagery (russdeffner, 15:27:18)

IRC Log

14:00:48 <russdeffner> #startmeeting 30 June Activation Working Group
14:00:48 <hot_meetbot`> Meeting started Tue Jun 30 14:00:48 2015 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes. The chair is russdeffner. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:00:48 <hot_meetbot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:00:48 <hot_meetbot`> The meeting name has been set to '30_june_activation_working_group'
14:01:10 <adit_> hi everyone
14:01:14 <russdeffner> welcome to the AWG meeting
14:01:40 <danbjoseph> hey all, thanks russ
14:02:08 <russdeffner> please add items here: https://hackpad.com/Activation-Working-Group-June-30-2015-Meeting-Agenda-hyU2zdtjVXq
14:02:29 <russdeffner> #topic Review last two meeting summaries
14:02:55 <cristiano> Hi all
14:03:25 <russdeffner> first on the agenda is to review the last two meeting summaries and see if there is any 'unfinished business' or edits to clarify
14:04:59 <russdeffner> let's start with the 16th
14:05:26 <russdeffner> that's the meeting I was unable to attend
14:05:42 <BlakeGirardot_> I move to accept the minutes of that meeting as presented
14:05:58 <russdeffner> :) we don't have to be too official in the wgs
14:06:02 <BlakeGirardot_> ok
14:06:08 <BlakeGirardot_> then they look good to me :)
14:06:19 <russdeffner> anyone have questions, I actually did the summary and had Blake review yesterday
14:06:32 <danbjoseph> was an email sent out to the list about search for a co-lead?
14:06:51 <russdeffner> so I think I captured everything (and basically just copy pasted the stuff for the imagery AAR)
14:07:14 <BlakeGirardot_> danbjoseph: I thought it got mentioned in an email to the activation wg
14:07:30 <BlakeGirardot_> not sure if it was the main subject
14:07:38 <BlakeGirardot_> but we still are looking for a co lead
14:07:49 <danbjoseph> to the [activation hotosm] list?
14:07:49 <russdeffner> danbjoseph - oh, maybe that email actually went out after a different meeting, but yes, as Blake said
14:08:27 <danbjoseph> okay, i missed it. might be worth sending a email about just the co-lead search? (if that is still up in the air)
14:08:30 <russdeffner> the next meeting is when Mhairi and Cristiano offered, but can't commit the time until later in the year (couple months)
14:09:15 <Tyler_Radford> no questions on meeting summaries/minutes here
14:09:20 <russdeffner> so anyway - I'll take out the 'email' part of the summary
14:09:28 <danbjoseph> (no other comments/ questions from me)
14:10:32 <russdeffner> #agreed Meeting summaries approved with minor edit for clarification
14:10:47 <BlakeGirardot_> Should I send an email now about co-lead to make sure it got mentioned on the activation wg list?
14:11:05 <russdeffner> sure, if you don't mind
14:11:23 <BlakeGirardot_> will do
14:11:32 <russdeffner> #action Send email to activation@ regarding co-lead (assigned to Blake)
14:11:57 <russdeffner> #topic Any urgent Activation needs
14:12:27 <russdeffner> Is there anything needing 'immediate' attention for any of our Activations?
14:13:28 <russdeffner> If not, Humberto are you here?
14:13:59 <russdeffner> Ok, well...
14:14:41 <russdeffner> #topic Discuss sensitivity regarding very high resolution imagery
14:15:21 <russdeffner> this item was added by Humberto I am guessing in regards to the imagery the have/are trying to get for the Salgar landslides
14:15:22 <BlakeGirardot_> sorry, can we move back
14:15:39 <russdeffner> to?
14:15:40 <BlakeGirardot_> I have one thing that I think is still somewhat importnat
14:15:44 <BlakeGirardot_> activation wise
14:15:58 <BlakeGirardot_> Nepal de-escalation
14:16:30 <russdeffner> I think that maybe fits in item 4?
14:16:45 <BlakeGirardot_> It could,
14:16:53 <BlakeGirardot_> hopefully Pierre is availabe then as well.
14:17:19 <russdeffner> Yes, and since we don't seem to know what the question/motion for item 3 is...
14:18:41 <danbjoseph> so where are we on after action reviews?
14:19:00 <russdeffner> I would just say that we should look at other 'best practices' for handling/using high resolution (as far as privacy/government/military sensitive areas, etc.)
14:19:05 <danbjoseph> (if we're ready to move onto that, sans Humberto)
14:19:33 <russdeffner> I think that's what the general idea with this item is
14:19:39 <danbjoseph> i would imagine there are a number of papers/studies that we could dig up
14:19:42 <russdeffner> moving on...
14:19:54 <russdeffner> or should we make an 'action'?
14:19:56 <cristiano> That is def something we will be discussing in the imagery-coord after action review
14:20:20 <danbjoseph> i talked to someone the Philippines doing a study on drones and imagery there (i think a UN funded study(
14:20:41 <danbjoseph> *someone in the Philippines
14:20:54 <BlakeGirardot_> It is a larger topic, but the TM can restrict access to TM projects, so there is some facility there to still let sensitive imagery be used but by a known group of mappers
14:21:01 <russdeffner> #idea high resolution imagery and sensitivity/security to be discussed during imagery after action review
14:21:57 <russdeffner> oh, by the way - we are using our Meetbot again, so if you want something to 'auto-log' in the minutes (like ideas) I think the commands are all listed here: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:22:09 <BlakeGirardot_> #commands
14:22:09 <hot_meetbot`> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #reject #rejected #restrictlogs #save #showvote #startmeeting #startvote #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote
14:22:28 <russdeffner> oh, yes and that link appears to be broken
14:22:47 <russdeffner> so thanks blake
14:23:33 <russdeffner> any other comments before moving on?
14:24:35 <russdeffner> I assume item 4 is Nepal After Action Reviews?
14:24:51 <edvac> The link works for me. Not broken...
14:25:01 <cristiano> Actually I'm thinking that may be something of relevance for the academic/research group that we are trying to organize within HOT. The question is too broad to imagery-coord or activation to deal with, but we could def set up mechanisms to protect that imagery when needed.
14:27:04 <russdeffner> #idea may be of relevance for academic/research group, question is too broad for imagery-coord or activation, HOT could build mechanisms to protect imagery when needed
14:27:15 <russdeffner> ok, moving on
14:27:23 <cristiano> There are also initiatives directly within UAViators to define policies with regards to privacy and security
14:27:28 <cristiano> OK, thanks Russ
14:27:29 <BlakeGirardot_> I don't know if it is a question of research as much as it is workflow, how do we handle it if someone provides us imagery they want restrited.
14:28:06 <cristiano> Exactly, that's the part that we can handle and discuss within imagery-coord and AWG
14:28:09 <BlakeGirardot_> aye
14:28:29 <russdeffner> #topic After Action Reviews
14:29:01 <russdeffner> Tyler, do you want to present on this?
14:29:38 <Tyler_Radford> Sure, I wanted to pose the question to the group - in the last four weeks there have been various discussions on having Nepal lessons learned/after action review meetings
14:29:54 <Tyler_Radford> Suggestion was to break them out by topic area
14:30:13 <Tyler_Radford> I listed what I could find in meeting minutes during the past four weeks in today's agenda
14:30:51 <Tyler_Radford> I suggest we assign owners depending on who's interested in which area, and start scheduling them
14:32:17 <Tyler_Radford> Cristiano has already been working to organize Imagery after action. Is there interest from others in leading one of these sessions?
14:33:26 <BlakeGirardot_> I am already trying to get tagging going, just slowly and I am involved in damage assessments too
14:33:37 <BlakeGirardot_> and validation might be included in the lsit
14:34:04 <BlakeGirardot_> it is realated to onboarding, but different enough
14:35:04 <BlakeGirardot_> So if I can get some of this kicked off, having someone help keep the momentum going is really most important
14:35:46 <russdeffner> #info Tyler asking for feedback regarding Nepal lesson learned/after action review meetings; suggestion was to break them out by topic area (listed on the agenda).
14:35:53 <BlakeGirardot_> Tom Gertin really got tagging started, I need to get his organizational work in a slightly better format and then hopefully that can take off.
14:36:03 <Tyler_Radford> BlakeGirardot_ I agree... shall we put your name next to them for now?
14:36:15 <BlakeGirardot_> Ya, go for it,
14:36:19 <BlakeGirardot_> for sure tagging
14:36:45 <russdeffner> #info Cristiano is organizing Imagery AAR, Blake is organizing Tagging (and potentially others)
14:36:47 <BlakeGirardot_> I am not sure that tagging and damage assessments couldn't be combined, but I will defer to you and cristiano
14:37:20 <russdeffner> #idea Maybe it is best to also ask this on the mailing list?
14:37:29 <Tyler_Radford> What really matters is having a lead and people to participate
14:37:40 <Tyler_Radford> If it's only a couple people, probably makes sense to combine
14:38:05 <Tyler_Radford> russdeffner agree we could send a mail listing the sessions and ask for volunteers to help lead
14:39:12 <russdeffner> Yes, and I would love to volunteer, but not sure I will have the time but AAR will be in curriculum, so something I will have at least my fingers into eventually
14:40:01 <Tyler_Radford> I can send a mail to the list. Suggestions on how someone would "sign up" to participate/volunteer?
14:40:12 <Tyler_Radford> And are there other sessions we're missing?
14:40:25 <BlakeGirardot_> validation has an email list
14:40:30 <BlakeGirardot_> tagging has an email list
14:40:54 <BlakeGirardot_> which I can share with you Tyler_Radford
14:42:46 <Tyler_Radford> BlakeGirardot_ thanks, what about you just sending directly to those lists? (Similar to what Cristiano did for imagery) - is this sufficient or do you think we need to cast a wider neet
14:42:49 <Tyler_Radford> *net
14:43:28 <Tyler_Radford> regarding training & onboarding new mappers: we have captured lots of their feedback via the HOT community survey. we have so much feedback already - not sure if we need a "session" per say, but open to thoughts on that
14:44:09 <BlakeGirardot_> Tyler_Radford: I did that for tagging it is loaded up, just not started talking yet
14:44:27 <BlakeGirardot_> Tyler_Radford: I have yet to mentiion the validation group
14:44:42 <edvac> Humberto is here
14:44:48 <BlakeGirardot_> so the validation group has no members yet
14:45:55 <hyances> Hi everyboy!, sorry to arrive late, Internet conectivity issue...
14:45:56 <russdeffner> Hi hyances - we discussed the imagery item already a bit, please read back and if you have additional questions/information we'll come back to it later
14:46:02 <Tyler_Radford> I see... I am thinking when you have time in next week or so...probably makes sense to just target the existing lists rather than the HOT main list, since those are quite specialized topics
14:46:24 <hyances> OK.
14:47:30 <BlakeGirardot_> hyances: Log is here if you don't have scroll back for this IRC chat: http://logs.sahanafoundation.org/hotosm/2015-06-30.txt
14:48:28 <russdeffner> so, do we have an 'action' for item 4? suggested 'Tyler and Blake to meet and work on finalizing and recruiting for the remaining AAR topics'?
14:49:23 <BlakeGirardot_> out of curiosity what do we all think of the best way to handle this these aar groups? cristiano is doing meetings
14:49:34 <Tyler_Radford> russdeffner I think the action may be for each lead (currently Cristiano and Blake) to send emails to start scheduling
14:49:45 <russdeffner> personally I like really simple AARs
14:49:47 <BlakeGirardot_> skype voice meetings i guess
14:49:54 <BlakeGirardot_> for cristiano
14:50:09 <BlakeGirardot_> i have a couple of email lists because it should be ongoing
14:50:11 <BlakeGirardot_> on those topics
14:50:15 <BlakeGirardot_> do we need a mix?
14:50:19 <BlakeGirardot_> both?
14:50:36 <BlakeGirardot_> imagery already had an email list as well of course
14:50:36 <russdeffner> I think the 'lead' can choose what works best for them and the audience
14:50:47 <BlakeGirardot_> this lead is asking for opinions :)
14:51:03 <russdeffner> maybe part of this first 'aar series' is to compare aar styles
14:52:30 <russdeffner> For tagging I think a 'round-table' discussion; each person gets to say 1 thing that worked, 1 thing that didn't and 1 'pressing need'/what would they change
14:52:53 <hyances> I agree with Russell, in teh activation curriculum this AARs could be a step, so in any case coordination teams decide which way to handle it. By example, there is a solicitude by humanitarian organizqation in Colombia for a meeting, to discuss about humanitarian tags in Salgar and general.
14:53:24 <hyances> I',m proposing to use Mumble.
14:53:36 <russdeffner> yeah! :)
14:54:19 <russdeffner> #action AAR Leads to send emails and start scheduling
14:54:26 <Tyler_Radford> Whichever format they take, it would be nice to be able to put out a summary report to the community afterward
14:55:23 <hyances> Yes, as learning process we need an explicit outcome.
14:55:35 <Tyler_Radford> It could be broken out similar to the way russdeffner suggested: list of things that worked well, what needs improvement, and how HOT is moving forward to make those improvements
14:56:03 <Tyler_Radford> Having something written at the end of this is important so we can track our progress
14:57:40 <russdeffner> #info AARs can be any format the leads prefer, just needs to be able to provide summary report to community afterward
14:57:59 <russdeffner> we are nearing one hour in, just FYI
14:58:15 <russdeffner> can we move to item 5?
14:58:47 <hyances> OK, but maybe Tyler are right, to let some of this three points experessed in a free way in the summary.
14:59:45 <russdeffner> #topic Feedback from UN OCHA
15:00:08 <Tyler_Radford> I'll make this one quick
15:00:51 <Tyler_Radford> Andrej Verity from UN OHCA was in NYC last week and we had coffee (this was coming out of an action item from the May 5 Activation WG meeting)
15:01:25 <Tyler_Radford> In general he is a big proponent of HOT and had lots of good things to say
15:02:16 <Tyler_Radford> Some ideas for improvement included more sharing of our outputs with HDX, more external comms including periodic (daily?) sitreps during an activation, more "promotion" of the specific activities we are undertaking during an activation
15:02:59 <Tyler_Radford> HDX - which we did use already during Nepal to some extent - is a good way to get visibility among humanitarian orgs as to what we're doing and what products we have available
15:04:26 <Tyler_Radford> Finally, he offered an idea of participating in monthly global calls with about 30-35 country-level OCHA information management officers. This is apart from activation, but to coordinate for other ongoing activities.
15:04:41 <edvac> All data we produce is OSM data, in OSM. I wonder what products we can share with HDX
15:04:50 <Tyler_Radford> (may tie in with missing maps or other locally led items)
15:05:23 <Tyler_Radford> edvac - I think the thought is to use it as a platform to promote some of the extracts etc. that we make available
15:05:37 <russdeffner> #info Tyler provided information about UN OCHA and HDX
15:05:54 <edvac> Yeah, I was thinking on that, but we have already the export tool site, right?
15:05:59 <hyances> I'm reading HDX flyer delivery at SotM US, it say they that Colombis is one of pilot locations, maybe we can follow with SAlgar?
15:06:03 <Tyler_Radford> Also to let the global humanitarian community know more about the Projects in Task Manager
15:06:37 <Tyler_Radford> Yes - looks like in the past on HDX, we've simply linked to our export section on the Wiki
15:06:59 <BlakeGirardot_> edvac: ya, there is some overlap there between our export tool and hdx data sets
15:07:02 <Tyler_Radford> It could be as simple as more regular updates or sharing info on what exports are available
15:07:02 <russdeffner> #idea should we recruit a Partner Liaison for attending those UN OCHA calls?
15:07:17 <edvac> The idea of sharing some extracts is good, but they won't be updated...
15:07:18 <BlakeGirardot_> people were very happy to have us prepare and describe data sets and share them
15:07:30 <BlakeGirardot_> right, there needs to be life cycle monitoriing
15:08:05 <BlakeGirardot_> russdeffner: I think I would defer to Tyler on selecting someone to interact at that level with OCHA
15:08:22 <russdeffner> yes, I meant more 'we' as in HOT
15:09:17 <russdeffner> #idea Some of this sounds like the OSM Usability role we're building in the curriculum, maybe part of their role could be to maintain HOT products/info on HDX?
15:09:21 <Tyler_Radford> My summary that I took away was "HOT is great - make sure others know about the work and what's available to them"
15:09:43 <Tyler_Radford> russdeffner yes I mention all this because I think all the points could be included in activation curriculum
15:09:54 <russdeffner> thanks!
15:10:04 <russdeffner> and maybe good transition?
15:10:11 <mkl> the HIU is working a lot with OCHA and HDX
15:10:50 <mkl> they have insight on how OSM data could integrate well with HDX, and I think Patrick would be happy to discuss
15:11:37 <Tyler_Radford> mkl that would probably be helpful
15:11:51 <russdeffner> great mkl thanks, I think pulling Patrick in for comment review for some curriculum stuff would be excellent
15:12:16 <Tyler_Radford> hyances yes we could try a pilot or test for Salgar
15:12:36 <BlakeGirardot_> I am sorry, I don't know which Patrick we are referring to
15:13:13 <mkl> Patrick Dufour at HIU
15:13:20 <BlakeGirardot_> Ah, I see, sorry.
15:13:22 <BlakeGirardot_> ty
15:13:24 <mkl> he works on GeoNode and integration with HDX etc
15:14:34 <russdeffner> ok, we only have one more item on the agenda
15:15:17 <russdeffner> #topic Activation Protocol and Curriculum Update
15:15:33 <russdeffner> I just wanted to quickly update on Activation stuff
15:16:04 <russdeffner> #info the Activation Protocol review will remain open until at least the AWG meeting next week
15:16:42 <russdeffner> Mhairi, Tyler and I had discussions all last week and have decided on a few 'major' changes
15:16:56 <russdeffner> including, if you haven't seen it yet; an Introduction
15:17:14 <russdeffner> and some of the Phase I things are no in the introduction section
15:17:44 <russdeffner> all of this is a bit fluid/dynamic at the moment, so before getting into any 'heavy' commenting, I would suggest what a few days
15:17:58 <russdeffner> we are also adding a bunch of visuals
15:18:09 <russdeffner> all of which should be considered rough drafts
15:18:10 <Tyler_Radford> russdeffner does it make sense to take it "offline" till you're ready for the next round of review
15:18:38 <russdeffner> I don't think it matters a whole bunch
15:19:13 <russdeffner> even if someone's comment is just a step ahead, we can just resolve once a change has affected
15:20:11 <russdeffner> but Mhairi is working on some stuff 'offline', so there may be 'large sections' that get altered at once
15:21:09 <russdeffner> and we've asked Katja (who is doing excellent design work for the main website) to help us with graphics and final 'look and feel'
15:21:50 <russdeffner> *and I should say, Mhairi and I are doing some of this 'offline'
15:21:53 <Tyler_Radford> all sounds good here
15:22:50 <russdeffner> As far as curriculum, that has been slightly delayed as the focus shifted to these enhancements to protocol, so not a whole lot of progress on that end
15:23:31 <russdeffner> so unless there are protocol/curriculum questions, that's all from me
15:24:53 <russdeffner> hyances - did you want to return to the imagery discussion?
15:26:19 <hyances> OK
15:27:18 <russdeffner> #topic Returning to discuss sensitivity around high resolution imagery
15:29:07 <hyances> I think part of the issues are laready discussed, i was reading logs. First issue is about made avaible imagery to any mapper in TM.
15:30:17 <hyances> We feel that could be sesible for victims if we share openly that images.
15:31:14 <hyances> So the balance is between fast mapping and private imagery.
15:31:55 <russdeffner> I think we agree that HOT has a role, but probably more on the mechanical/procedure side
15:31:58 <hyances> For drones must of cases areas are smalls, son a few private mappers can do the job.
15:32:33 <russdeffner> In other words, we can build features into our tools and proceedures for how to 'restrict' access to imagery, or 'restrict' who can use that imagery for mapping
15:33:11 <russdeffner> But the issue of 'what is an image that is considered sensitive' maybe should be the responsibility of the imagery provider
15:34:52 <hyances> In this case is a private company that donate imagery, I think is important to have a offictial/humanitarian institution to coordinate better that decision.
15:36:21 <edvac> The provider will be the first filter, but users of that imagery can filter further who and how can use the imagery, right?
15:36:40 <hyances> The other pont is about permits open sky for drone flight during disaster situation to save life; but I agree this could be an offtopic here.
15:37:38 <hyances> edvac Yes, during an activation this users are the ccordination team.
15:38:12 <russdeffner> I think we can try to be a part of the conversation, but think we do not have the capacity to offer a 'imagery filtering' service (if we start doing or offering on small scale, it could explode quickly)
15:38:16 <BlakeGirardot_> Ya, the imagery provider tells us how they feel it should be handled and then we have to have the work flow and controls in place to make sure that is respected.
15:38:26 <hyances> We are learning now about humanitarian principles, to have a better criterium.
15:38:34 <edvac> hyances: that's right. I wanted to make it more general with "users" ;)
15:39:26 <edvac> russdeffner: With filtering I meant "deciding what imagery to use with restrictions"
15:39:39 <russdeffner> but as Cristiano said earlier, we will be discussing more of these topics as we work on HOT imagery coordination in general
15:40:05 <russdeffner> edvac - yes, that's what I'm afraid of, who/how would we be 'deciding'?
15:42:40 <BlakeGirardot_> Ya, I don't think we should decide, the provider needs to decide, they could ask the people they are working with, but they ultimately decide I think. Or we can decide to be more restrictive if need be.
15:42:49 <edvac> I suppose the coordination team. Consulting with others when unsure. For example, I've got place nodes from ehealth for NE Nigeria. One volunteer noticed that one node had the name of a school, and asked if that would pose danger on local population. Nicolas and me saw no problem, but consulted others for double check. It's not about imagery, but it's an example.
15:43:53 <BlakeGirardot_> hyances: Are you getting the imagery after action review and coordination emails so you and edvac can participate?
15:44:03 <edvac> So imagery provider can put restrictions. We have to comply with them, but we can add more restrictions if needed.
15:44:14 <russdeffner> yes, we need to have our own mechanism for 'raising a red flag' (pointing out risk), but I just don't think we have the capacity to do this on any medium to large scale
15:44:28 <BlakeGirardot_> I think that is right both edvac and russdeffner
15:46:24 <russdeffner> I also don't see any further items than what we logged before
15:46:53 <russdeffner> I think we can keep discussing, but I think adjourning the 'official' part of the meeting may be in order
15:47:36 <russdeffner> So, any other business? going once...
15:47:59 <hyances> OK. Thanks for your ideas.
15:48:27 <russdeffner> no, thank you for putting this on the agenda, we definitely need to keep it on our radar
15:48:32 <russdeffner> going twice...
15:48:36 <hyances> Blake, yes, we have already imagery and emails. edvac if you want to participate?
15:49:13 <russdeffner> #endmeeting