From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Perlmodules GD and PDF::API2, you will probably need to say no to GIF-support when installing GD.
- Cache tiles
- Local rendering
- Select paper size, preferable both global and for each page.
- Be able to rotate both maps and images, +/- 90 degrees.
- Some kind of index map covering all other with a rectangle showing which area the others cover.
- overlays (grid images, contour maps e.g.) over the current map page
- line grid with configurable x / y intervals (meters, degrees, etc)
- Add your feature requests here