Ireland/Events/Tralee Cycle Mapping Event
|Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland|
|latitude: 52.28, longitude: -9.72|
|Browse map of Tralee 52°16′48″ N, 9°43′12″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
|OpenStreetMap images (and underlying map data) are freely available under the OpenStreetMap License.|
Cycle mapping Event
As part of the Kerry Bicycle Festival join us in mapping Tralee’s cycle facilities and infrastructure, by bike of course.
People with previous experience with OpenStreetMap more than welcome.
More about Mapping parties
- When: Sunday September 23rd, 5pm - ?
- Where: VENUE ADDRESS TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Meeting Point: Tralee Town Square
- Meeting Time: 5pm
If you can't make is at that time give a shout we should be around for a while
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: xxxxxxxx
- Event schedule: [suggested]
- 5pm - meetup
- Divide up workload
- If you own a GPS, GPS-equipped smart phone, or laptop computer, please bring it along.
- Bring a bike
- Weather: This event is rain or shine.
Festival Event Page
VENUE ADDRESS VENUE CONTACT
To map the cycle facilities paths/lanes and parking etc. in Tralee
Cycle Mapping Resources/References
Mapping Party Suggestions
Please feel free to suggest locations and goals for this mapping event as well as future events.