|The 3D Development team are currently working on unifying 3D related tags.
For first results see Simple 3D Buildings.
Watch the world in three dimensions. This is a plugin for JOSM, allowing to watch edited data in 3D.
This plugin is in early state of development. You can test it:
- Download it from JOSM plugins list.
- Source code: https://github.com/kendzi/kendzi3d
- More information here: http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=11200
- More roofs screenshots: http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=170800#p170800
Roof table support
This application work as plug-in to JOSM and it can be downloaded from plug-in manager.
- if you don't have install java: Java
- download JOSM editor from: JOSM
- run JOSM, open properties (Menu>Properties), open "Plug-In" tab, search for Kendzi3d plug-in and select it for install.
- this plugin require additional plugin to run: kendzi3d-jogl and log4j. They should select automatically if not select them.
- select OK and restart JOSM
- after restart new position "3D" should appear in main JOSM menu. Select (Menu>3D>Kendzi 3D View).
See page: JOSM/Plugins/Kendzi3D/Custom models
Manual textures configuration
Wiki textures configuration
See page: Kendzi3d/textures