Jawg (jawg.io) is a team of craftmen offering mapping services and expertise. Jawg is built onto both OpenSource and proprietary tools, and brings services around OpenStreetMap data to enterprise-grade performance. Jawg built the OSM Contributor which is a 100% OpenSource Android application to help OSM mappers, especially beginners and non-experts, easily contribute to the map. All members of Jawg are passionate developers, willing to help and looking for constant feedback from the community. Have an idea of a new tool you would love to have? Let us know about it!
Tools and products
- Jawg maps - a highly scalable, highly resilient enterprise-grade map service, based on OpenStreetMap.
- Jawg manager - a state-of-the-art web dashboard designed to provide easy-management of your datasets and users, to easily and seamlessly create the maps of your dreams.
- Jawg storage - a powerful RESTful API to store and retrieve your datasets from any web client (Leaflet, Widgets) or native mobile app (Android, iOS)
- OSM Contributor - OSM mapping tool for human beings. Simple is beautiful, we hope you will like this app because it was made with no compromise.
- H2Geo - lost in the Wiki? The H2Geo project is a multi-source OSM type preset crawler, which gives you the best practices of all data types in the reach of a click.
Please send any general feedback on Twitter (@jawgio) or issues on our github projects.