From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|latitude: 50.64, longitude: 5.57|
|Browse Liège map 50° 38′ 24″ N, 5° 34′ 12″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
Liège is a city in Belgium at latitude 50° 38′ 24″ North, longitude 5° 34′ 12″ East.
The city of Liège (Dutch: Luik, German: Lüttich) is the capital of the province Liège, in the Walloon Region, Belgium.
- Good coverage at the centre
- Poor coverage at the periphery, especially in the north-east (Herstal, Hauts-Sarts)
- Many street names missing (except near the centre)
- Very poor coverage for the bus network (see Public transport in Liège)
- Thanks to Polyglot, a huge number of oneway-street opened for cyclist in both direction are tagged (oneway=yes + oneway:bicycle=no OR cycleway=opposite). See http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/7679029
Conventions for bicycles
|amenity=bicycle_parking + capacity=2 (one bike on each side) +bicycle_parking=stands + covered=no (obvious in this picture)|