Liverpool mapping party
The first mapping party in Liverpool occurred over the weekend of the 10th-11th November 2007. Around 10 people turned up over the 2 days and a lot of coverage was added, Liverpool city centre was basically mapped fully (apart from construction sites), extensive coverage was added for part of Everton and other coverage was added around Aigburth and New Brighton.
- Any problems, call John McKerrell on 0771 855 3567
- 10:30am - meet here and go out mapping
- 1-2pm - lunch, tagging and discussion
- 5:30pm - Korova bar on 39-41 Fleet Street, L1 4AR, around here for beer
- 11am - meet at FACT Cafe, 88 Wood Street, L1 4DQ, here and go out mapping
- 1-2pm - lunch, tagging and discussion, also at FACT
- some pub then go home
who is coming
- John McKerrell is organising the party and is attending the upcoming event - call me if you have trouble finding the venue or getting in - 0771 855 3567
- Thom Shannon is helping to organise the event
- Tim Waters (chippy) is possibly attending
- Chris Morley will probably attend.
- Martin Green will probably attend.
- Blackadder Sat only. Starting early on the coast at Crosby and working in
- Steve driving up Friday evening.
- Mikel Maron
- Grant (firefishy)
- Archie McKerrell