From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|latitude: 46.0548, longitude: 14.5057|
|Browse Ljubljana map 46° 3′ 17″ N, 14° 30′ 21″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
Ljubljana is a City in Slovenia at latitude 46° 3′ 17″ North, longitude 14° 30′ 21″ East.
- Routing in the maps (screenshot on right)
- Name search for prešernova, tavčarjeva, slovenska, ljubljana, parking near ljubljana, restaurant, šiška, benetke,...
- Browse current map of Ljubljana, as rendered by distributed Tiles@Home rendering program using Osmarender and presented with OpenLayers.
- Many raw GPS tracks
- Had the 1st Ljubljana Mapping Party
- Environmentally (and financially) friendly gathering of GPS tracks from various sources:
- Trucking, bus and taxi companies (which have GPS logging besides LPP?)
- Mobile operators (Mobitel and SiMobil get data from their mobile navigational service)
- Borrow your GPS logger to someone driving for other reasons (eg to driving schools, giving them a hint of unmapped areas)
- Dig out your existing, not too old logs
- minor detours on your daily commute
- Look into legally obtaining reliable data (if any) from local authorities (amenities...)
- Agree on local Sl:Map_Features
- GPS traces in Ljubljana
- List of roads and streets in Ljubljana on SL wikipedia with links to OpenStreetMap Slippy map using Name finder
- Urbanism of Ljubljana category on SL wikipedia
- Ljubljana map links on Ljudmila wiki
- Yahoo! aerial imagery of Ljubljana
- Virtual Ljubljana - 3D VRML of the centre