London/Summer 2008 Mapping Party Marathon/2008-06-18
This is a past event.
This is the 7th Mapping Party in the Summer 2008 London Mapping Marathon series. We're going North again. This mapping party fills in from the mapping party a month ago in the Isle of Dogs.
When : Wednesday 18th June - Evening.
Getting to Isle of Dogs
The DLR on the Lewisham Branch between Canary Wharf and Island Gardens. TfL Zone 2.
The Nearest tube station is Canary Wharf on the Jubilee line in zone 2.
The nearest mainline stations are Limehouse/Fenchurch Street in the North, and Greenwich/Lewisham in the South.
The Watermans Arms again (dodgey little pub, but good curry restaurant place attached)  - suggested time 8pm.
This is the same cake as the last time we were in the Isle of Dogs, with the map updated to the latest information.
Unnamed area map: 
7. Harry Wood (two little roads) (Last time)
9. Harry Wood partially (Last time)
10. Harry Wood partially (Last time)
11. Firefishy (Last time)
14. Firefishy (Last time)
- steve8 What time in pub? Hope to sweep down west side and pick up most of 22,21,20
- Edit the page to add yourself here
- Add yourself to the list as soon as possible, to make it look more impressive (we normally expect between 5 and 10 people but everyone signs up last minute)
- added to http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/799196/
- Other ideas? Local community websites to list on? Contacts to email about it?