London/Summer 2008 Mapping Party Marathon/2008-08-13
This is the 15th Mapping Party in the Summer 2008 London Mapping Marathon series. We're going west (life is peaceful there) this time.
When : Wednesday 13th August - Evening.
Getting to Chiswick
The southern edge of the area is bounded by the District and Picadilly lines (Acton Town, Chiswick Park, Turnham Green and Stamford Brook) and there is mainline rail services to South Acton, Action Central and Acton Main Line.
There are a variety of cake slice sizes to choose from to suit cyclists and pedestrians. If we run out of cake slices, please contact Matt and I'll re-draw it.
3. RichardLewisJones Had a late start, and took ever-so-slightly longer than expected, so only made it the pub with 5 minutes to go before last orders. Will upload tomorrow. See you all again!
4. Solexious *Done*
5. Solexious *2/3 Mapped but stopped due to gps fail, will finish next week*
8. I'll have a go at this too if nobody else takes it POHB
9A. ollie Area to west of 9.
10A. ollie Area to west of 10, if time.
12. steve8 - may get down earlier and do round Ealing Common on the way
- Solexious (Mapped monday)
- ollie - although the cake looks rather full.
- Edit the page to add yourself here
Matt or email matt at cloudmade dot com.
- Other ideas? Local community websites to list on? Contacts to email about it?