|amenity = restaurant|
|A place selling full meals served by waiters, generally formal with sit-down facilities and often licensed (where allowed) to sell alcoholic drinks.|
|Group: Food and beverages|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: In use|
|Tools for this tag|
amenity=restaurant is for a generally formal place with sit-down facilities selling full meals served by waiters and often licensed (where allowed) to sell alcoholic drinks.
How to Map
Tags to use in combination
- cuisine=* - type of cuisine (Italian), specialty (fish)
- diet=* - vegetarian, vegan etc.
- stars=* - Restaurant with Michelin star
- opening_hours=* - opening times, closing day
- brewery=* - Brewery from which the beer is based.
- microbrewery=yes - Brewery in the house
- smoking=* - Smoking / Non smoking
- internet_access=* - Internet connection
- Postadresse - Addresses
- phone=* - phone number
- website=* - website
- wheelchair=* - Suitable for wheelchairs
- operator=* - operator
- takeaway=yes - takeaway
- delivery=yes - delivery
- outdoor_seating=yes - The restaurant has outdoor seating on the patio, in the garden or on the road.
- drive_through=yes - The restaurant has a drive through. Consider amenity=fast_food instead.
If the restaurant and a hotel is the same add another point and the corresponding properties. (See One feature, one OSM element)