This page is to document and map mazes. These probably require aerial imagery or SIRFstar3 devices.
For an idea of what we're talking about, see.
Mazes are presently tagged with both attraction=maze and leisure=maze. Attraction has been abandoned, leisure is current but the value maze is not documented nor approved.
- Laberinto Vegetal, Montecarlo, Misiones. [Mapping]
- Monash Maze, Monash, South Australia
- St. Othmar Church, Mödling, Lower Austria
- Mosigkau, Dessau-Roßlau, Sachsen-Anhalt. 
- Schloss Salem, Baden-Württemberg 
- Irrgarten Kleinwelka  They call themself: biggest maze of Germany
- Labirinto del Castello di Donnafugata, Sicily, Italy 
- Labyrint Drielandenpunt, Vaals. 
- Labyrint of Park of Son Puig (the maze itself has no name. It has bushes around footways) see this
- Egeskov Slot, Fyn
- Samsølabyrinten, 'Guinness Book Of Records' verified "largest maze on Earth". 60,000m² with 5,380m footway.
- St Catherine's Hill, Winchester, Hampshire
- Leeds Castle, Kent.
- Roves Farm, Swindon.
- Peace Maze, County Down, Northern Ireland.
- Glendurgan Garden, Cornwall.
- Rufford Abbey, Nottinghamshire
- Dole Pineapple Garden Maze, Hawaii
- Maryland Renaissance Festival