Meta OSB is a suggestion mailed by SteveC in July 2009.
Integrated platform for all bugs like:
- simple, powerful api
- integration into www.openstreetmap.org
- gpx upload of bugs, (tag and individual id of bug can be passed as gpx waypoint tag ). this would be very convenient for my waycheck etc. bugs. --Gary68 13:51, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- different levels of user mode
- bulk uploads and deletions
- entries can have a tag (for bulk deletions)
- remarks for places (reduce duplicate nomination of bugs)
- lists of similar bugs for faster resolution
- add FIXMEs to DB
Bug applications should remove bugs from meta database when they find out there is no longer a bug! It might well be that a user corrects the data without ever having been to OSB and the like!