Newark and Sherwood
|Newark and Sherwood, Nottinghamshire|
|latitude: 53.1, longitude: -1.00|
|Browse Newark and Sherwood map 53° 6′ 0″ N, 1° 0′ 0″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
Newark and Sherwood is a district in Nottinghamshire at latitude 53° 6′ 0″ North, longitude 1° 0′ 0″ West.
Useful confirmatory information about boundaries can be obtained when surveying. For instance, wheelie bins, road name signs etc., may have the name or logo of the council displayed.
- Southwell. Mapped in some detail by Bramble, with roads and footpaths pretty complete (SK53 12:58, 30 October 2009 (UTC)).
- Balderton. Newark overspill.
- Farndon. Newark overspill.
- Ollerton. Former mining village.
This list is largely derived from the wikipedia article on Newark and Sherwood.
- Barton in the Willows, Bathley, Bilsthorpe, Blidworth, Boughton, Brough
- Carlton-on-Trent, Caunton, Clipstone, Collingham, Cromwell
- Eakring, East Stoke, Edingley, Edwinstowe, Egmanton, Elston
- Farnsfield, Fernwood, Fiskerton
- Halam, Halloughton, Hawton, Hockerton
- Kelham, Kirklington, Kirton (fully mapped SK53 21:50, 14 November 2010 (UTC)), Kneesall
- Laxton, Little Carlton, Lowdham
- Maplebeck, Morton
- North Muskham, Norwell
- Ossington, Oxton
- Rainworth, Rolleston
- South Muskham, Sutton-on-Trent
- Walesby, Wellow, Weston, Winkburn