Nyergesujfalu Mapping Party
|Nyergesújfalu, Komárom-Esztergom megye|
|latitude: 47.7544, longitude: 18.5620|
|Browse map of Nyergesújfalu 47°45′16″ N, 18°33′43″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
Nyergesújfalu is a city in Komárom-Esztergom megye at latitude 47°45′16″ North, longitude 18°33′43″ East.
Mapping parties are events where anyone can come and participate in the OpenStreetMap project. OpenStreetMap is a free, open source map that can be contributed, edited and used by anyone anywhere. Mapping parties are social events where experienced and new mappers can meet to share and learn more about the project. The events are generally held in a public place, and allow time for discussion, mapping and editing. The event is open to all.
It's fun. It's free. You can help.
More about Mapping parties
Információk magyarul: WikiProject Hungary/Találkozók/2013.03.30. Első Magyar Mapping Party
- When: 2013, Saturday March 30th, 9am - 6pm
- Where: Nyergesújfalu, Térségi Közösségi Ház, Kossuth L. u. 26.
- Email: herrbert74 AT gmail DOT com
- Phone: 30/318-2142
- Event schedule:
- 9-10am Meeting and dividing up areas
- 10am-1pm Tracking
- 1pm-3pm Lunch
- 2pm-6pm Mapping
- Home mapping
- If you own a GPS, GPS-equipped smart phone, or laptop computer, please bring it along. If not, we will have GPS units to loan.
- Weather: This event is rain or shine.
- VENUE ADDRESS
Nyergesújfalu, Térségi Közösségi Ház, Kossuth L. u. 26.
- VENUE CONTACT
Kákonyi Gellért 06-20-579-6270 Add Routing directions to the venue if you would like too.
- Map all streets of Nyergesújfalu.
- Map all roundabouts, bridges, etc.
- Map as many POIs as possible.
- Map as many house numbers as possible.
- Introduce new members to the community and teach them how to track and map.
Mapping Party Suggestions
Please feel free to suggest locations and goals for this mapping event as well as future events.