| Open GPX Tracker|
|License:||GPL (free of charge)|
Open Source GPS Logger for iOS. Track your location, add Waypoints and send them as GPX files by email.
Open GPX Tracker is a GPS logger for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod). Track your location, add waypoints and send your logs by email as GPX files.
This app has no annoying time restrictions, no ads and no in-app-purchases. Create unlimited GPX traces :)
Requires iOS 8.0 or above. Open GPX tracker is an open source app.
You can use Open GPX tracker for:
- Creating GPX traces for editing Open Street Map.
- Publish Open Street Map Traces.
- Create real GPX files for testing your iOS apps in Xcode.
- Displays tracking information in a map
- Supports Apple Map Kit, Open Street Map, Open Cycle Map and Carto DB as map sources
- Pause / Resume tracking
- Add waypoint to user location
- Add waypoint to any place in the map with a long press
- Edit waypoint name
- Drag & Drop waypoint pin
- Remove waypoints
- Send by email saved session (track + waypoints)
- Load on map a saved session and continue tracking
- Displays tracked time
- Displays tracked distance (total and current segment)
- File sharing through iTunes new!