| Open GPX Tracker|
|Install:||iTunes App Store|
Open Source GPS Logger for iOS. Track your location, add Waypoints and send them by email.
Open GPX Tracker is a GPS logger for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod). It allows you to track your location, add waypoints and export the logs by email as GPX Files.
This app has no annoying time restrictions, no ads and no in-app-purchases. You can create unlimited GPX traces :).
Requires iOS 7.0 or above. Open GPX tracker is an open source app.
You can use Open GPX tracker for:
- Create GPX traces for editing Open Street Map.
- Publish Open Street Map Traces.
- Create real GPX files for testing your iOS apps in Xcode.
- Displays tracking information in a map
- Supports Open Street Map, MapQuest and Open Cycle Map as map sources. (NOTE: To set the tile map source you need to edit the source code)
- Pause / Resume tracking
- Add waypoint to user location
- Add waypoint to any place in the map with a long press
- Edit waypoint name
- Drag & Drop waypoint pin
- Remove waypoints
- Send by email saved session (track + waypoints)
- Load on map a saved session and continue tracking
- Current speed