These Polo Shirts have an embroidered OpenStreetMap logo, perfect for wearing proudly to any mapping/technology events to show of your involvement in our fantastic project. The premium polo shirts are 65% cotton, comfortable and durable, making them ideal work wear, or leisurewear. They have a 3 button tone placket with sleeve cuffs and collar, and of course the detailed highly durable washable embroidered OpenStreetMap logo. Wear them at mapping parties, hack weekends, weddings. A quality garment for all occasions.
|Get your polo shirt for £15 ($25)|
All profits go to the OpenStreetMap Foundation
So far you can only acquire a polo shirt by face-to-face contact with people, but they're available in a few locations (Go to a meet-up!) :
- Harry's attic. North London : 4xS 1xM 5xXL
- Harry's office in Euston, London : 2xS 2xM
- StuartL in Birmingham, UK: 4xL 4xXL
- Bob Kerr in Edinburgh: 10xL (Looking for someone in Edinburgh to take over, or someone to bring them back to London)
- Mapbox in D.C. : 2xS 1xM 5xXL
- Clifford Snow in Seattle : 2xS 2xXL
- Paul Norman in Vancouver : 3xXL
Total remaining: 47
Purchasing by post / abroad
We need to set this up. If you're interested, particularly if you can help, please get in touch.
Just to help us remember these things
Harry owes the foundation 5x£15 for his own + sold one at SOTM + sold one to Tallguy + sold two to Paul The Archivist