Proposed features/Goods conveyor
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|Status:||Proposed (under way)|
|Definition:||conveyor transport for goods|
|Proposed on:||2009-08-29, 2015-02-08|
This is a tag for stationary structures that transport mostly solid materials.
- goods_conveyor=* belt, roller, bucket, chain, screw, slide, pneumatic ... discuss
- propulsion=* motor, muscle, gravity ... discuss
- resource=* (or product=*? discuss) for the transported material
- speed=* maximum speed; value syntax see numerical values of maxspeed=*
- height=* Shall this be the distance from top to bottom or from top to ground or from bottom to ground? Discuss.
See discussion for ideas.
The original draft was written by Tordanik.
- conveying=* for conveyors that transport persons
- man_made=pipeline, waterway=canal and waterway=drain for transportation of liquids and gases
- Proposed_features/flume (draft) - equivalent to man_made=goods_conveyor + goods_conveyor=slide + resource=wood?