Proposed features/Visitors orientation
|Status:||Draft (under way)|
Some amenities are primarily visited by, or are (mainly) relevant to, persons of a certain sexual orientation or identity. These places shall be mapped to be able to create maps for potential visitors.
Please make sure, that the location is known anyways. If these locations need to be kept secret in the country due to legal restrictions, please do not map.
To which objects can these keys be added?
- Pubs, Bars, Cafes
- Sports clubs
- Dancing schools
- Sexual, medical or general counselling
- Community Centres
Because there is demand for such maps.
Sexual orientation and sexual identity
How to use
- gay=welcome: This for locations which are marked as gay-friendly (often recognized by an rainbow-sticker at the door or window) like pharmacists or bars.
- gay=yes: This tag is more general. It can be used for location, which are generally frequented by bis, gays, lesibans, tansgenders...
- gay:men/gay:women=yes: Those tags are preferred for locations which are more for gays/lesbian but open for all others
- gay:women/gay:men=only: These tags are for location which are for lesbians/gays only like some special bars
- min_age=* (Especially interesting if meeting points or counselling for teenagers)
- website Internet site for more information
Unknown. The former OpenQueerMap is no longer available (July 2014).
Please use the discussion page.
Voting has not yet started.