From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- 04:34 Firefishy: modified puff firewall script to not pool multiple IPs into single ratelimit block. Each IP now has own rate limit.
- 11:36 Firefishy: blocked 126.96.36.199 due very heavy bot activity against puff. (xrss bot)
- 08:11 Firefishy: increased 'open files' limits.conf on errol 1024 -> 4096.
- 19:38 TomH: Installed VPN connection between konqi and UCL network
- 14:41 Firefishy: konqi installed @ Imperial College London, software config pending.
- 22:37 Firefishy: APC cycled fafnir after lockup.
- 18:25 Firefishy: rate limited addional API scrapers
- 17:33 Firefishy: puff ratelimit connect from heavy sequential trace data scraper.
- 14:41 Firefishy: added number of historical planet files from 2006, 2007 and early 2008. Once mirrored could be removed, hit space limit.
- 08:27 TomH: Installed and configured exim on horntail
- 10:43 Firefishy: idris installed (yesterday) custom rsvg package patched against bugzilla.gnome.org #557036
- 17:19 Firefishy: custom installed latest stable e1000e module on yevaud.
- 17:18 Firefishy: added additional scaper IP to iptables rate limit rules.
- 16:44 Firefishy: rebooting yevaud to give an extra 49days on WD raptor firmware
- 16:22 Firefishy: ugly solution: installed lastest e1000e module from e1000.sf.net on errol to avoid braindead non-working ubuntu module.
- 06:07 Firefishy: errol not returned after reboot, UCL visit in morning.
- 02:40 Firefishy: rate limited API scrapping abuse via iptables on puff.
- 19:28 Firefishy_: horntail seems ok after reboot
- 18:57 Firefishy_: restarting horntail in ~10mins to hopefully clear driver/controller issue.
- 13:23 Firefishy_: updated WD Raptor firmware on katie
- 12:56 Firefishy_: set higher WD disk firmware idle3 on ridley
- 12:55 Firefishy_: updated WD Raptor firmware on fafnir
- 16:57 Firefishy: fixed lame osmlogbot bug.
- 16:55 Firefishy: update blog.osm.org to Wordpress 2.8.5 - try again.
- 12:14 Firefishy: Got osmlogbot up and running, based heavily on wikimedia admin log bot.