|latitude: 31.1666, longitude: 121.4666|
|Browse map of Shanghai 31°10′00″ N, 121°28′00″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
Shanghai is a city in China at latitude 31°10′00″ North, longitude 121°28′00″ East.
Shanghai is split in two by the Huangpu River (黄浦江 huángpǔ jiāng). On the west bank is Puxi (浦西 pǔ xī), the older city center, while the brand new development on the east side is called Pudong (浦东 pǔdōng).
When naming roads in Shanghai, please use the chinese name of the road in the name tag (e.g. name=开鲁路) and its English name in name:en tag (name:en=Kailu Road). The current convention that is used to name subway stations in Shanghai places a direction, where applicable, BEFORE the road name in English, even if in Chinese, it is placed after. (e.g. Middle Fujian Road, not Fujian Road Middle, or Fujian Middle Road). Primary roads should only be the roads considered a provincial road (with a reference that begins with S (e.g. S101) or other roads with equivalent importance (some X routes do perform the role of S routes), and the few thoroughfares considered to be major road thoroughfares in the city. The above is being worked on and trying to be fixed.
- 1 Subway, tram, and maglev lines
- 2 Elevated highways and expressways
- 3 District boundary(区界)
Subway, tram, and maglev lines
See Shanghai Metro
Existing Lines and stations mapped completely
- 1 Fujin Road - Xinzhuang
- 2 Xujing East - Pudong International Airport
- 3 North Jiangyang Road - Shanghai South Railway Station
- 4 Ring line beginning at Yishan Road
- 5 Xinzhuang - Minhang Development Zone
- 6 Gangcheng Road - Oriental Sports Center
- 7 Huamu Road - Meilan Lake
- 8 Shiguang Road - Shendu Highway
- 9 Songjiang South Railway Station - Middle Yanggao Road
- 11 Jiangsu Road - North Jiading / Anting
- 13 Jinyun Road - Jinshajiang Road
- Maglev Longyang Road - Pudong International Airport
Existing Lines not mapped
- 11 Jiangsu Road - Luoshan Road
Existing Line mapped, but stations not mapped completely
- Line 8, Shendu Highway - Huizhen Road
- Zhangjiang Tram Zhangjiang Hi-Tech - Zhangdong Road
Future Line and stations mapped completely
- Line 5, Dongchuan Road - Haiwan
- Line 11, Anting - Huaqiao
- Line 13, Jinshajiang Road - Changqing Road
Future Lines not mapped
- Line 1, extension to Chongming Island (station information not available yet)
- Line 9, extension to Caolu
- Line 10, sections of the entire line
- Line 11, reserved stop at Huanqiu Leyuan
- Line 11, branch to Anting
- Lines 12,14-22 respectively
- Any extensions of the Zhangjiang Tram (detailed information not available)
Elevated highways and expressways
- Inner Ring Road - Puxi: mapped, but some junctions, exits, and bridges need to be fixed.
- Inner Ring Road - Pudong: mapped, however the Zhangjiang Junction at Longyang Road and Luoshan Road needs to be fixed, as well as some bridges and exits need to be fixed.
- Middle Ring Road - mapped from Zhoujiazui Road to Shangzhong Road - however needs big fixing, including bridges, exits, tunnels, and also the future section (mainly in Pudong) needs to be mapped.
- Yixian Elevated Road - not completely mapped, and needs to be fixed
- North-South Elevated Road - not completely mapped north of A20, needs to be fixed, especially north of the Railway Station
- Yan'an Elevated Road - mapped, but needs fixing of bridges and exits
- Humin Elevated Road - mapped, but needs fixing of exits, as well as the road that runs under it
- Huaxia Elevated Road - mapped roughly, but needs fixing
- Proposed elevated roads around Hongqiao Railway Station - not mapped.
Xylem 23:02, 30 January 2010 (UTC)
|浦东新区||Pudong New Area|