State Of The Map 2011/video competition
OpenStreetMap Video Competition
Want to attend State of the Map in Denver with a little bit of fame to your name?
Here’s your chance to win a free* trip in September to the annual OpenStreetMap event of the year!
Create a 1-3 minute video with the following criteria to guide you:
1. The video should be fun, unique and show what OpenStreetMap means to you.
2. Explain why we should choose you to be at State of the Map 2011!
3. Normal necessities and niceties:
No vulgar language
No animal cruelty
4. Video must have CC, CC-BY or CC-BY-SA licensing
5. Post your video to YouTube.com with the hash symbol: #sotm11
6. Email your submission (plus link to video) to email@example.com.
Hint: Promote your video on twitter, blogs, FaceBook, etc to get more views!
The competition is open now until July 8th, 2011 11:59pm PST.
Winner will be announced by July 15th, 2011.
Winner will be chosen by a combination of video popularity and by the SotM organizing committee.
Enter as many times as you like!
No purchase necessary.
- Free trip includes round-trip flight, hotel for three nights and one (1) Passport ticket to State of the Map 2011.