|amenity = payment_centre|
|A non-bank place, where people can pay bills of public and private services and taxes.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A payment centre is a non-bank place, where people can pay bills of public and private services and taxes. It is usually attended by a (human) teller.
Usually, a payment centre it's an exclusive place to provide this service of collecting, although it can also be inside a supermarket, kiosk, gas station, etc. It is composed of several boxes, operated by a human cashier, where people are arranged in rows and when is his turn pays cash for their services and taxes.
How to map
Tags used in combination
- name=* - the name of this feature
- operator=* - indicates the operator of name of the company operating this feature
- brand=* - the brand this feature belongs to
- opening_hours=* - hours of opening
Magic Earth, an Android app shows an icon for payment centre that could be used in Mapnik. Examples for Rapipago, Magic Earth app for Android:
Common Tagging Mistakes
Previously (even it remain in the present), many payment centre were erroneously labeled as Atm. This tag, payment_centre, should not be confused with amenity=payment_terminal, which themselves are similar to ATM.
- amenity=payment_terminal an automatic payment terminal.
- amenity=money_transfer places that offers money transfers
- amenity=bank a financial establishment
- amenity=atm an automated teller machine