From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|amenity = seat|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
Possible synonymamenity=chair - If you know places with this tag, verify if it could be tagged with another tag. Automated edits are strongly discouraged unless you really know what you are doing!
How to map
Place a node () at the location of the seat with the tag amenity=seat.
- seat=* - Describes which type of seat it is (e.g., chair, ottoman, etc.).
- armrest=* - Describes if the seat has an armrest or not.
- backrest=* - Describes if the seat has a backrest or not.
- description=* - Describes the seat or the location of the seat.
- material=* - Describes the material of the seat (e.g., metal, etc.).
- seat:type=* - Describes the main feature of the seat; e.g. if it's a folding chair; etc.
- check_date=* - Describes when this seat was seen last (only use if it's a movable seat).
- height=* - Describes the height of the chair.
- width=* - Describes the width of the chair.
- leg_height=* - Describes the leg height of the chair.
- leg_width=* - Describes the leg width of the chair.
- level=* - Describes which floor the seat is located on (only use if the seat is located inside a building).
- bend=* - Describes whether the seat bends or not (or partially).
- source=* - Describes the source anyone had used for where the location of the seat is (optional).
- colour=* - Describes the colour of the seat; when observed (may be subject to change if seat starts to rust; though this only happens when the seat is made of metal).
- note=* - A note made by the OSM contributor who created or edited it.
- indoor=* - Describes whether the seat is located indoors or not.
- flex=* - Describes how far the seat bends (in mm, cm, dm, or m).
An orange seat:
- description=A quaint, small orange seat located near a railway station.
- check_date=18 July 2017
- height=57 cm
- width=32 cm
- leg_height=44 cm
- leg_width=3 cm
- source=Self survey.
- note=Subject to possible move.
- flex=0 mm