From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|fortification_type = ring_ditch|
|Neolithic circular enclosures (roundels)|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
or ring ditches (rondels) are structures of neolithic cultures in Central Europe, which today are preserved exclusively as archaeological findings
How to Map
Tag it with
Tags to use in combination
- wikipedia=* - a link to Wikipedia's article
- wikidata=* - an ID of the specific Wikidata item
- historic:civilization=* (or more precise subtags) - the civilization (culture) that originally created the fortification.
- tourism=attraction - if the fortification is a tourist attraction.
- heritage=* - fortification is registered by an official heritage organisation.