From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|historic = wayside_shrine|
|A historical shrine often showing a religious depiction.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
A historical shrine often showing a religious depiction. Frequently found along the way in Germany, Austria, Italy, Czech Republic, Slovakia and probably elsewhere. See for exampleon Wikipedia.
All of these additional tags are optional:
- name=* if it has a name
- denomination=catholic or denomination=orthodox
- amenity=place of worship if it is a place of worship
- tourism=attraction if it is a tourist attraction
- ruins=yes if it's a ruin
- start_date=* erection/sacrification date
- support=* mounted on pedestal/tree/ground/etc.