|Indicates that waterway or water body is intermittent|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
The tag intermittent=yes is used to indicate that a waterway (river, stream, etc.) does not have a permanent flow.
Or that a water body (lake) is not permanently filled with water.
How to map
The following combinations of tags are rendered with a dashed blue line in Default map style:
- waterway=river + intermittent=yes
- waterway=stream + intermittent=yes
- waterway=ditch + intermittent=yes
- waterway=drain + intermittent=yes
- waterway=canal + intermittent=yes