From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|megalith_type = cist|
|A cist is a small stone-built coffin-like box|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Ais a small stone-built coffin-like box or ossuary used to hold the bodies of the dead. Examples can be found across Europe and in the Middle East.
How to Map
Tags to use in combination
- wikipedia=* - a link to Wikipedia's article about the feature
- wikidata=* - an ID of the specific Wikidata item about the memorial (if any)
- historic:civilization=* - the civilization (culture) that originally created the feature
- moved=yes - if the megalith is not on his original location. (de)
- tourism=attraction - if the megalith is a tourist attraction.
- heritage=* - megalith is registered by an official heritage organisation.
- megalith_type=dolmen - Dolmen - single-chamber megalithic tomb
- megalith_type=menhir - large upright standing stone
- megalith_type=alignment - stone row or stone alignment
- megalith_type=stone_circle - stone circle
- megalith_type=passage_grave - Passage grave
- megalith_type=passage_grave - Long barrow - collective tomb with tumulus
- megalith_type=nuraghe - ancient megalithic edifice found in Sardinia
- megalith_type=chamber - only fragments of the grave are visible and the type can no longer be identified